Friday, August 21, 2009

I Need Feed Back

What Book Do You Really Want Next…
I was sitting around the other day and was tossing and turning thinking about what to do because I have so many things I want to do, I don’t know which one to advance on first. So the best way to make a decision is to give it to the readers and find out what they want to hear/read. So check the list and based on the description I gave let me know if it would be interesting.

Life on Hold...
This is a kick off of a series where eventually all the characters will have their own book that leads you back to this book. The novel Life on Hold focuses on a newly married couple (David & Pam) and all the up’s and downs of life that they go through and how they depend on God and each other to make it.

From the Top of My Lungs...
Just like “Speak What You Scared to Whisper” is a collection of poetry focusing on Spirituality and Religion all original poetry.

Truth Be Told...
This is a collection of short stories or what I call mini-movies. Cover a vast amount of topics.

The Outline of A Man...
As you can tell this book is geared towards Men stressing how important it is to strive to be successful, keeping God first and doing what’s right even though it doesn’t always feel right. Also it’s an attempt challenge them to be a role model for the younger generation and for others in their same bracket.

The Quote Calendar...
This will focus on quotes both from me and others that inspire me. Along with pictures from my team of artist/photographers.

No comments:

Post a Comment