Friday, September 11, 2009

Okay A Quick Update.

Sorry it's been so long I've been working and I'm trying to get a leg up on this school work. About a month or so ago I was celebrating with friend and family for my parents 25th anniversary (Grooves Downtown) .And as all the celebration was going on I turned my attention to the tabel on the other side of the room which was also a writer (Daniel Milbry) who just released a book which by the way has a book signing at Third Planet Book Store on September 26th. I went over and talked to him for only 5 or 10 minutes but just through the two of us conversing I could see that he was a hard worker, and he loved what he was doing.
So when you get a minute check his website http://theda-maisaga.webs.com/ drop him a line whatever you feel.
Be Blessed!
(Life On Hold is On the way Followed By Top Of My Lungs, or it could be the other way around depending on which way the Lord wants it )

No comments:

Post a Comment