Sunday, September 20, 2009

Quotes/Motiviational Words

"The righteous should choose his friends carefully, for the way of the wicked leads them astray."
Proverbs 12:26

"If your too busy, and I’m too busy our relationship is off schedule"
.........

"You will never be the person you are, if your always being the person everyone else wants you to be"
.......

"Becoming a Man or a Woman isn’t by circumstances its by choice"
.......

"Don’t let your surroundings determine your attributes, let your attributes determine your surroundings"
.......

"How do you know how much of a servant you are until your treated like a servant"
Unknown

"Behind every face there is a story"
Unknown

"Cursing is the sign of an ignorant mind trying to express itself"
.......

"The truth will set you free"
......

"He who disdains instruction despises his own soul, but he who heeds rebuke gets understanding"
Proverbs 15:32

"He who finds a wife, finds a good thing"
Soloman

"The present is a gift and I just wanna be"
Common

"To be or not to be that is the question"
Shakespeare

"Vengeance is mine says the Lord"
God

"I still walk on the same ground, I just have better shoes"
Oprah W.

"Although I’m young the Spirit that resides in me is Not"
Myself

"I have been Crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me"
Galatains 2:20

"I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain"
Galatians 2:21

"God was manifested in the flesh, Justified by the spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory"
Timothy 3:16

"See how great a forest a little fire kindles"
James 3:5

"For i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God for salvation for all who believe, to the Jews first and also to the Greeks"
Romans 1:16

"I planted, Apollo’s watered, but God gave the increase. So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase."
1 Corinthians 3:6-7

"Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, but a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised"
Proverbs 31:30

"For the commandments is a lamp, and the law is a light; reproofs of instruction are the way of life"
Proverbs 5:23

"Follow anything that makes you want to do right. Pursue faith and love and peace, and enjoy the companionship of those who call on the Lord with pure hearts."
2 Timothy 2:22

No comments:

Post a Comment