Wednesday, June 17, 2009

F.F.T. (Food For Thought)

The fact that I’m in the room is a problem… I don’t ever want people to feel like they have to change the way they conduct themselves to appeal to me or anyone for that matter. Now on a spiritual level that statement is true because the devil/enemy/powers that be (whatever you want to call him) doesn’t want you to influence anybody to do anything. His motto is “the less you do, the better”, he wants to drain you of all you creative energy to the point to where you yourself become lethargic to life in general. So my words to you today don’t allow life to sit on your shoulders and weigh you down. What I always tell young brothers and sisters that I talk with about school and life. I always tell them any progress is better than no progress. As long as you are putting forth an effort to better yourself, or as Jonathan Sprinkles would say “Giving God Something To Work With” he will continue to open doors for you. Saying all that to say this your circle of friends or your support group is very important, because the people you have in your life are doing one of two things. Their either adding to your success and growth as an individual or they are simply along for the ride.

This is just something to chew on for little bit, food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment