Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What Can You Do To Change The Future?

This was a question that was asked to me by a good friend years ago and I really couldn’t answer him because I misunderstood the question. Well from what I’ve learned and been through I look at that question much differently. Because In order to change the future you must first change yourself, I say that because you can’t lead your peers (or the younger generation) if you yourself are walking around blindfolded. What you think of yourself and how you conduct yourself is very important, it has a lot to do with how you handle situations. Where you see yourself going, and what you are doing to improve yourself as a person (husband, wife, boy/girl friend whatever). I challenge all of you who read this blog to do something that makes you better. Either read something, write something down, workout meet someone new. Anything. Just do something that will help you grow.

I’ll add to this later…or comment if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment